Dalvado User Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing and using the Services, you confirm that you are able to form a binding contract with Dalvado, that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Services.
- Users are responsible for all activities under their account and all the content that is uploaded and created while logged into their account. Users agree to keep all their account information up-to-date.
- Users agree not to use the Services in an illegal manner or to commit illegal acts, or for any unauthorized purpose which infringes on the rights of Dalvado or others.
- Users agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of Dalvado’s system or connect to or use Dalvado’s system in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms.
- Dalvado owns all legal rights in the Services including any intellectual property rights associated with the Services (whether those rights are registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). Unless expressly permitted, you may not modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software.
- If any controversy, allegation, or claim arises out of or relates to the Services, the Content, your User Content, these Terms, or any additional terms, whether heretofore or hereafter arising (collectively, “Dispute”), then you and we agree that the Dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the [your location] courts.
- Dalvado reserves the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Services and to block or prevent your future access to, and use of, the Services if you violate any of these Terms.
- In providing the Service, Dalvado may process certain personal data on your behalf, such as names, email addresses, and phone numbers of your customers. In such instances, Dalvado acts as a data processor, processing personal data upon your instruction. You shall remain the data controller with respect to such personal data.
- You represent and warrant to Dalvado that you have obtained all necessary permissions and consents required to permit Dalvado to process such personal data on your behalf and that you have complied with all data protection laws applicable to you in relation to such personal data.
- Dalvado commits to implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
- Dalvado will only process the personal data to provide the Service and for no other purpose. All personal data is processed exclusively within the European Economic Area, unless otherwise agreed upon.
Changes to the Terms
- Dalvado reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version on the Service. It is your responsibility to regularly review these Terms. If we make changes that we believe will substantially alter your rights, we will notify you by email or through a notification on the Service. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Dalvado account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Dalvado. Dalvado has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You acknowledge and agree that Dalvado shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party web sites or services.
Payments and Refunds
Your subscription to Dalvado will continue and automatically renew until terminated. You need to cancel your subscription through your account settings before it renews to avoid billing of the next period’s fees to your payment method. Refunds cannot be claimed for any partial subscription period. We reserve the right to make changes to our subscription plans and pricing. Any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will take effect following notice to you.
Dalvado provides a platform for you to generate and manage invoices. We do not claim ownership or take responsibility for the invoices or other documents you create using our service. The content and accuracy of the information in these documents are entirely your responsibility. It is important to note that adding payments to orders or marking an invoice as paid in our service does not directly link to real financial transactions. These features are provided for tracking purposes and hold no legal or financial significance in themselves.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Information We Collect
We collect information to provide a better service to all of our users. The information we collect, and how that information is used, depends on how you use our services and how you manage your privacy controls.
- Information You Give Us: When you fill out forms on our landing page, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, email address, and preferences.
- Information We Get From Your Use of Our Service: We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you watch a tutorial video on our website or view our content. This information includes:
- Log Information: Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries, frequency of usage, features accessed, and any other interaction within the Dalvado platform.
- Device Information: We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers).
- Location Information: We may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, like the IP address,
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new ones, and to protect Dalvado and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and services.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Data Privacy and Protection
While using Dalvado, you may input financial data related to your business operations for tracking your income and expenses. This information does not correlate to actual financial transactions. We assure you that we do not share or expose this data beyond your organization. Please note that we do not process payments or financial transactions directly within our app; any financial data inputted is solely for your record-keeping and management purposes.
Use of Automated Decision Making
To enhance your experience and the efficiency of our service, we may use different technologies to make predictions and suggestions based on your usage patterns. For example, if you frequently enter orders with specific characteristics, we may suggest services that correspond with these characteristics. This feature is designed to improve your user experience and help you navigate our service more efficiently.